CORPORATE LAW - QUEBEC
Self-employed, you would like to start your own business?
You have got ideas, talent or a product you want to market, we have the expertise.
Whether you think of a general partnership, a limited partnership, a nominal partnership, or a joint-stock company, Me Robert Ledoux offers you the following legal services:
- Business constitution
- Name reservation
- Partnership contract
- Certificate of incorporation
- Capital designation and share registration
- Corporate by-laws
- Private issuer declaration
- Production of stock certificates
- Specific and annual resolutions
- Assets transfer
- Shareholders agreement
- Corporate books and government registries update
- Legal documents conservation
In collaboration with your accountant, the notary Ledoux will create and maintain the legal frame in accordance with the type of business chosen under the provincial or federal legislation taking into account its specific needs and characteristics.
Me Robert Ledoux, LLM, partner of your business decisions